Private Food Tours
Nashville Food Adventures – Private Food Tours
Roll with the foodies!
Our Private Food Tours offer a unique Nashville attraction that can be tailored to meet your group’s needs. Whether you are entertaining family from out of town, hosting a unique birthday party, or a corporate group wishing to explore Nashville, we can offer an itinerary to suit you. Our tours feature top-rated Nashville restaurants, bakeries, and eateries.
Any of our Nashville Food Adventures Food Tours are available to schedule for your private group. Choose the theme that best suits your family group, birthday party, or corporate team looking for a unique and fun Nashville activity. Please email us at email@example.com or complete our “Schedule a Private Event Form” to begin planning your Private Food Tour!
We offer the following popular food tours as private tours:
- “Eat your way around Music City” Tour – Sample Nashville’s Southern specialties as we roll past narrated city sights and neighborhoods. Your guide will provide interesting history and insights as well as delicious foods!
- “Global Eats” – Multicultural foods in Nashville
- “East Nashville Food Hop” Tour – Hot spots in this eclectic and edgy neighborhood
- Our "Best Quest" Series includes Wineries of Middle Tennessee, Brewery Hops Hop, BBQ Pit Stops, and Just Desserts tours with a focus on trying a wide variety of a particular food type - find your favorite at some places you haven't tried or heard of!
- NEW! - "Taste of Nashville" Tour - Taste Bourbon and tour a distillery, visit a craft brewery and enjoy several fresh Nashville beers, sample Hot Chicken in the most authentic eatery, then cool off with a Bushwhacker - Nashville's unique boozey milkshake! We'll also visit a whole-hog barbecue joint that will amaze your tastebuds with the best ribs and brisket you've ever tasted. This terrific Taste of Nashville will also take you past historic landmarks, trendy neighborhoods, and provide a rich overview of Music City! Come hungry and thirsty for this one!
Reserving a Private Tour
All of our tour policies apply to Private Tours – See our Frequently Asked Questions. For Private Tours, a minimum of just 6 people is required. We can easily arrange tours for as many as 50 guests as well. A gratuity of 20% will be added to your total cost.
Private Tour spots purchased less than 14 days from tour date require full payment to hold a specific date and time.
Private Tour spots purchased more than 14 days from tour date require a non-refundable deposit to hold an agreed-upon date and time slot. Final headcount of at least 6 people, and remaining balance (non-refundable) are due 3 to 7 days prior to the event.
- Size of your group
- Desired tour
- Desired date
- Preferred time
More InformationPremium Private Dinner Parties
Frequently Asked Questions
Food Tours Descriptions